Airbrush Iwata Eclipse HP-CS 0.35mm 30ml
– 0.35 mm nozzle, dual function and flow cup
– Solvent-resistant PTFE needle seal
– 30 ml flow cup
– MAC valve for precise air volume regulation
– Ink volume regulation in the handle
Iwata Eclipse series airbrushes are known for their versatility. The high flow rate of the Eclipse allows atomization of a wider range of colors with less dilution required. The Eclipse series offers a wider spray range compared to other airbrushes where it is possible to achieve a controlled fine line to a controlled wide spray.
The Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Gravity Feed Dual Action Airbrush has a generous 30 ml liquid cup with lid that is ideal for color mixing.
The Iwata Eclipse series airbrushes feature an exclusive compression nozzle that is easy to clean and assemble.
The quick rinse cut-off handle allows easy access to the needle so you can quickly empty the ink reservoir for cleaning. Iwata’s spring steel needle is unbreakable and its needle seals are solvent resistant for long life.
The Iwata Eclipse airbrushes come with an airhead wrench that can be used to remove the airhead when accessing the nozzle. Also included is Iwata Lube, which is used to lubricate the needle and main lever mechanism.
The very popular Iwata Eclipse airbrushes offer universal versatility.
Who needs this versatility? Designers, airbrush artists, model makers, the…
– spray with fine to wide detail and scale
– Have airbrush skills at beginner to high level
– want to spray thin to thick or pearlescent colors
– who are hobby painters or professional airbrushers
– want to spray a lot of different things with an airbrush